Sunday, August 14, 2005

What exactly did Sheehan's son die for? and why?

I'm convinced. Not that this one story changed my mind. It reminded me to question myself again, and this time the answer was a full FUCK YES ( not a half FUH-YEA).

We went to help this struggling nation form a democracy and enjoy the freedoms and happiness that are inherent. Bullshit. How many counties have been struggling to form a democracy? For how long? To what degree of success? I think I'm living in one.

Iraq aids terrorism. Yes it does. Terrorists from Iraq get funds from Iraq just like terrorists from the United States get funds from the United States. Terrorists from Russia get funds from Russia. Should white terrorists be deemed less of a threat then other colored terrorists? Do we cop an excuse for McVeigh since he was an American? Wanton destruction of human life for politically motivated means is terrorism.

Saddam killed so many people! How many civilians have died by our hand? Probably none since it's never on the news. But it is on the news, usually the last sentence when talking about some new action taking place: there was minor 'collateral damage' in the area. I think the overall civilian (man woman and child) count is near 25,000? And the street violence that takes place in a post occupied country during war ... the argument is that it's wrong for one person to hog up all the killing, when there's enough to go around for everyone?

Someone please, re-sheep me. I can't remember why this is happening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home